A diploma is not a guarantee, it’s a ticket.

Graduated with Love!
This is not the Ending but the Beginning of something better.
Graduation is not the finish line. It’s the starting line.

You might asked me, "How does it feel while walking in the aisle with your Toga?"
I will just answer you, "Feels like walking with God!"

Not that I graduated and finished my studies, this is not the end of learning new things and acquiring knowledge!

"Always listen to your elder’s advice, not because they are always right, but because they have had more experience at being wrong."

Graduation Photos:







Some students want some inspiration in order for them to pursue their studies.
Yes, let's admit that! We want someone to push us to be our very best, we want someone who will help us in our assignments, projects, thesis and school works, someone we can blame, someone who will wait for you and bring you home safe.
He fetch me, carry my things and love me no matter what.
I am his inspiration. Together we reached our dreams.




Remember that : There’s a time limit to the term: “fresh grad”.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ending the Month of July. MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES.

Spell Kermit Tesoro: With LOVE