Ending the Month of July. MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES.

NOTE : Posted on July 31, 2012 11:20PM but Published and Uploaded on August 1, 2012. Due to slow internet connection.

"REMINISCING THE OLD TIMES"

Since this is my last post for the month of July.
I'm going to post all my old pictures (During My Childhood Days)
Hahaha. Getting so Mellow Dramatic, again.
Aaaah, Emotionally Motivated Output babe! :)

UH Kiddo, call me EMO, But all I know is that I'm 100% CUTE and CERTIFIED Darling of the Family during my childhood days..
Well until now I'm still the Apple of the Eye of my mom and dad. Haha :))

My Class Picture in Marulas Central School.

Grade 1
Section (I) Papaya
School Year : 1998-1999
Class Adviser : Mrs. Erlinda Teodoro
School Principal : Mrs. Josefina R. Lazaro


Grade 2
Section Yellow
School Year : 1999-2000
Class Adviser : Mrs. Erlinda Buela
School Principal : Mrs. Josefina R. Lazaro


Grade 3
Section Parrot
School Year : 2000-2001
Class Adviser : Mrs. Yolanda Buenaventura
School Principal : Mrs. Josefina R. Lazaro

Unfortunately, we don't have Class Picture during my 4th and 5th Grade.

Grade 4
School Year : 2001-2002
Class Adviser : Mrs. Bamba

Grade 5
Section Sapphire
School Year : 2002-2003
Class Adviser : Mrs. Abaquita


Grade 6
School Year : 2003-2004
Section Leviticus
Class Adviser : Mrs. Erlinda Martin
School Principal : Mrs. Matilde R. Dela Rosa


I miss my elementary days.
I miss my classmates.
I miss my playmates.
I miss my teachers.
I miss my favorite outdoor games.
I miss everything.

How about you? What do you miss? :)
<3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Fashion? All I know is, You can't buy it on E-Bay. PART II