'Tis the reason why I love Lookbook more than my Twitter :)

POSTED Look on LOOKBOOK.nu

lookbook.nu/whimsyritx

This is one of my favorite looks...
The caption (Title) Speaks for itself.
On Twitter, there's so many poser, fake accounts, fake people, basher and haters.
But on Lookbook, everybody's appreciating everyone's look. Supporting them, leaving good comments only. In short, FULL of POSITIVITY. :)



BOHEMIAN PANTS, in PANTS
TRIBAL TOP, URBAN OUTFITTERS, in URBAN OUTFITTERS TOPS
FRINGE EARRINGS, ALDO, in ALDO JEWELRY
EYEWEAR, POP CULTURE, in EYEWEAR
CHOKER NECKLACE (CUSTOMIZED), DMC, in JEWELRY


The wind OH... Thank you for your cooperation. :)


Tweetums..



I'll try to post all my Lookbook Looks next time..
I'm kinda tired. Thanks for dropping by peeps..
Love you all.
If you have some questions, don't hesitate to ask me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ending the Month of July. MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES.

Spell Kermit Tesoro: With LOVE