Ordinary dress? Look closer and be amaze with my Skort

POSTED Look on LOOKBOOK.nu

lookbook.nu/whimsyritx

My outfit at the Bloggers United 3 held in Makati City.
This is my lucky charm. I won as Shopper's Choice in Ayala Malls Star Style Picks.
You may click the link if you want to see it..





VOLUMED DRAPE STYLE SKORT, FROM SINGAPORE, in DRESSES
SACHEL BAG, FROM SINGAPORE, in BAGS
STUDDED BOOTIES/HEELS, PRIM, in HEELS & WEDGES
ARMY STYLE DENIM VEST, ZARA, in ZARA VESTS
COPPER CHOKER, DMCOLLECTION, in JEWELRY


I really love this dress. Mysterious as it may seems, full of drama..
At first, you may think it's just an ordinary dress, but if you look closer and try to stretch it, you'll see that it's a "SKORT".
Shorts and Skirt in One. Awesome, right?

More looks coming.. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ending the Month of July. MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES.

Spell Kermit Tesoro: With LOVE