Spell Kermit Tesoro: With LOVE

I'm still recovering from the lost of my Blog Account.

Please help me. Follow my blog and spread the love again :)

Anyways, who among you went to the most prestige Fashion gathering last May 22-27 at the Philippine Fashion Week?
I'm so lucky to be invited by the most hailed and elite designer of this generation. Mr Kermit Tesoro.
I adore him because he's so humble, the fact that he's famous, he still put his feet on the ground and reach for everyone.

For those who don't know Kermit, uh oh, you're late. Try to catch up. Hihi :D
Like his Official fanpage on Facebook.




He's young and so talented.

This is one of my favorite on his collection.
Take note: Lady Gaga (yes, the Mother Monster) wore this during her last concert in Thailand.



This is my all-favorite Kermit Tesoro's headturning piece.



This two wonderful pieces, it's on my wishlist.
Hoping to purchase it soon. :)

And oh, I hope to see Kermit again. I love him to death.
I remember how fast he walked during the PFW last May 24. He's the star of the show yet he don't want to brag about it. He's a famous person in a silent way.

Paws up, Little Monsters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ending the Month of July. MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES.