BLOGGERS UNITED 3

The most wearisome day EVER but it's all WORTH it!!

I never thought that we're going to FALL in LINE that LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG just to enter the venue.
BLOGGERS UNITED 3 is really a BLAST! The first two BU events was not that full-packed although it's sooooo successful and the venue is big, but now, people is definitely everywhere! Overflowing love from the new BU crowd!


I'm with my favorite bloggers again.
Took pictures with some of them. I didn't have the chance to take photos with others because they're too busy with their booth, some were eating and taking a short rest, besides I don't want to interrupt them.

I'm going to upload all the photos from the event later, but in the meantime, here's some of our photo.

PHOTO: With Ms. Aisa Ipac


Rush BLOGGERS! First come, first serve! HAHAHA



THANKS to ETC, MEG, CLEAR, GADGET MAG Family for the freebies and prizes:


Love lots! <3 br="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ending the Month of July. MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES.

Spell Kermit Tesoro: With LOVE